At fofx Academy, students are sure to experience an immersive coding bootcamp experience so we take student registration and every process after it very seriously. Each bootcamp is packaged for a maximum of sixteen (16) students. It is advisable you sign-up at least three (3) weeks before the commencement of a given bootcamp.
We take sign-up for bootcamp events on a first-come-first-serve basis and close registration when classes are full. So the earlier you sign-up, the better your chances of getting into a class. In addition, to convince us that you are committed to attending, you are required to either pay the full tuition fee upfront or pay a deposit (which should be half of the tuition fee) to keep your spot in the programme.
Before You Sign-up
In summary, here is what you need to do before you sign-up:
- Read about What to Expect, the Full-time Bootcamp, our Curriculum, and our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Review our Tuition and Refund policy.
- Optionally, email us to get any lingering questions answered or visit during any of our Open House days to see our facilities and talk with us in person.
- Fill out the Registration form below! We will follow up with you within two (2) days to walk you through the post-registration process and how to pay your deposit to finalize the reservation of your spot.
Note: You're signing up for our Bootcamp which holds at a physical venue i.e. Gbagada, Lagos
Kindly note that the Bootcamp holds at a physical venue i.e. Gbagada, Lagos
What You Should Already Know
By filling and submitting the registration form above, you are confirming that you know and are fully aware of the following details:
- The Bootcamp is NOT an online program. Training takes place at a physical venue, in this case, at our Gbagada center in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Registration is ONLY an indication of your interest in participating in the Bootcamp, it does not in any way guarantee your spot in the training event.
- To guarantee your spot you have to make a payment of N200,000 or N100,000 NOT LATER THAN Apr 13th; this is at least three (3) weeks before the commencement of the Bootcamp.
- If you make a partial payment then the balance has to be paid on or before the start of the third week of the Bootcamp i.e. Monday, 18th May 2020.
- Any payment after the dates mentioned above in No. 3 will have to made in full (i.e. N250,000) or in two installments of N125,000 each.